Thursday, August 26, 2010

YOU (now I know who)




You (now I know who) matter to me,
but the gloominess of d word "FUTURE" kills d inner me..
I smile when I have nothing to say,
coz I stand with U where dere is no Way..


YOU (now i know who) are the new ME,
coz U are the part of all the DREAMS i see..
My world ends where I meet YOU,
YOU are the thing I search when d sky is blue..


YOU (now i know who) make me forget all the pains,
As if i have been blessed by all the HOLY saints..
YOUR presence brings colours to my LIFE,
YOU are the only thing I need to SURVIVE..


YOU (now I know who) is all what I want,
YOUR's is the LOVE I want to FLAUNT..
Come to ME if U feel d same,
And I promise U will never regret this decision u MAKE..


U really are "different"..



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn gud yaar!!! simply luvd it :)

Poojan said...

nice this is :)

Unknown said...

Amazin....the best part is the use of the word..... You (NOW i know WHO ).........!!!!

abha said...

wow...very beautiful! :)