Sunday, September 5, 2010

Was it a DREAM coz it felt so REAL..??..


The moon was out in full, the sky was clear and the stars were all out. The breeze was blowing softly against my face as I stared at the array of twinkles above..

I had my arm wrapped around something.....someone.....and it snuggled against my chest and sighed happily.

Is this real or a dream I wondered, and as if reading my thoughts she looked at me and said I love you and gave me a kiss.

I knew then it was a dream, because that someone was my "LOVE" and not my "LUCK".....


if only it were real....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyaa baat hai sir..

well written..:)

Chirag M

Pranjal Wagh said...

It touched my heart man!
How I wish this dream came true for me too!

Harshit said...

@wagh--ho jayegi sir...
AMEN..

@chi-- thanx mate

well wisher said...

its lovable....

Unknown said...

from where do u get such depth??? amazing Harshit!!

Harshit said...

@well wisher-- may i have d pleasure to know who is dis???

@surbhi-- bas dil se.. thank u..