Saturday, September 11, 2010

i WISH....


If i cld sing il sing d most romantic song for u.
If i cld write il write d most beautiful poem for u.
If i cld crack jokes il be a joker for life for u.
If i cld carry il carry d moon for u.
If i cld fite il fite the whole world to jst be wth u.
If i cld love il love u like no1 wld ever love u.

If i cld HATE i wld hate u and only u coz den (maybe den) il get d strength to leave dis road dat leads me to my DRaEAMZ. D road dat leads me to u. D road that leads me to my happiness.
Sometimes i wish more n sometimes i wish less can dere be a time i can wish right. Do i always have to fear bout the future. Can i not for once just for once wish it to come true wth my eyes open. Do i always have to wait for the sleep to make me happy, or can i have the courage to dream of actually getting wat i want.
ONLY if U stand by ME....
Im ready to be with YOU rest MY LIFE....




MAKE A WISH, MAKE IT RIGHT..
MAKE IT LAST FOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Swt hrt..Make it last fr the entire LIFE!!

Vinod Raisinghani said...

Good one buddy ....
I could feel the intensity

Pranjal Wagh said...

When i read this in the lecture I was lost...Its so wonderful...One can connect so easily with it!

Anonymous said...

you have expressed your feelings so well that i don't have any words to appreciate it....

keep writing...:-)

Unknown said...

Tharak pan ko izhar karna to sirf aap ko aata hain bhai saab sirf aapko!!!!!

Devika said...

its jst beautiful harshit...very touching!!